C# is a language developed by Microsoft that is similar to Java. C# Custom Programming has the power of C++ which is combined with the simplicity of C#. This language is supposed to be the best language for Microsoft’s .NET programming for some applications.
Advantages of C# Custom Programming
- The language is similar to C++, C and Java and thus helps to increase the readability.
- Features such as object inheritance and class declarations available with .NET are more advanced and smooth in C#
- C# is a simple and involves less typing as it is less verbose
- As compared to the VB.Net code, C# code executes faster in some cases, which leads to speeding up of the whole application’s performance.
- Unlike VB, C# does not allow un-typed variables, undeclared variables along with un-typed methods.
- As the language is flexible it is preferred by Microsoft
- C# compilers are available in every platform such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris etc.
- C# syntax is cleaner than VB. Net and also allows embedding of blocks of pure C++ code as per requirement.
- As compared to C++, C# Custom Programming is simpler, safer and is more productive.
- As C# has the ability to interoperate with other .NET codes the overall process of development gets a lot easier.
- C# helps in XML documentation that is generated from other source code comments.
Paladin Consultants is a .Net programming consultant that provides customized solutions & services as per the client’s requirement and project need. We follow the principles of rapid application development (RAD) along with object oriented programming (OOP) techniques along with libraries with reusable code. Programs are developed in standard platforms such as C++, Java, VB and .NET platform languages.
Paladin Consultants a Custom Programming Consultants NJ, is an established computer consultant firm in New York that offers C# Custom Programming, Custom software and database development platforms, IT consulting along with Web site design and Web services. Visit the site paladn and choose the services that you wish to avail.
Resources This resource provides an insight to Microsoft’s ADO.Net Professional Training. This resource discusses a course of .Net programming for wireless device.
| || || |
Copyright © 2001 by Paladin Consultants,Inc.
All Rights Reserved
This page revised January 25, 2007